好聽的英文分組帶翻譯的2016 What do I bring a romanc

導讀:永遠不要亮出自己的底牌,不要讓他覺得你很喜歡他。你還有父母,你還可以提高自己,他不是你的全部。

效果如下:

好聽的英文分組帶翻譯的2016 What do I bring a romanc

What makes me away

我憑什麼拱手相讓

What do I bring a romanc

我憑什麼成人之美

I want you to be my boy

我想你是我的少年

——————————————————————

We read the world wrong

我們看錯了世界

say that it deceives us

卻說世界欺騙我們

——————————————————————

If you do

假如你願意...

The better me

最好の我...

For you Better love.

給你.最好の愛

——————————————————————

From are input

{正在輸入}

Stealth offline

{隱身離線}

Unable to reply

{無法回覆}

——————————————————————

The bubble in the rai

- 在雨下的泡沫

A touch is broke

- 一觸就破

When the blazing heart

- 當初熾熱的心

Already sinking

- 早已沉沒

——————————————————————

Swing under the maple.

- 楓下的鞦韆.

Summer has a crush on.

- 盛夏的暗戀.

The rest of the summer.

- 剩下的盛夏.

I will be at his side.

- 我會陪在他身邊.

——————————————————————

♔ You say let go

♘你說放手

♔ How can let go

♘我怎麼肯

♔ Say a tomorrow

♘說好明天

♔ You take me aly

♘你帶我走

——————————————————————

【就算我卑微】

Even if I am humble

【也有資格沉醉】

also drunk