很簡潔實用的英文簽名帶翻譯 我為你感到自豪

導讀:有時候我我們能需要表達我們的心情和感受,不想要那麼直白的話其實是可以用英文簽名來代替,這樣顯得又含蓄又低調

 I'm very proud of you.(我為你感到自豪。)

I'm doing great.(我過得很好。)

That's really something.(那真是了不起!)

Nothing special.(沒什麼特別的。)

No doubt about it.(毫無疑問。)

So far so good.(到目前為止,一切都好。)

Things couldn''t be better.(一切順利。)

How about yourself?(你自己呢?)

Today is a great day.(今天是個好日子。)

Are you making progress?(有進展嗎?)

May I have your name, please?(請問尊姓大名?)

I've heard so much about you.(久仰大名。)

I hope you're enjoying your staying here.(希望你在這裡過得愉快。)

Let's get together again.(改天再聚聚。)

That''s a great idea!(好主意!)

Please say hello to your mother for me.(請代我向你母親問好。)

I'm glad to have met you.(很高興遇到你。)

Don''t forget us.(別忘了我們。)

Keep in touch.(保持聯絡。)

I had a wonderful time here.(我在這裡度過了難忘的時光。)

Have a nice weekend.(週末愉快。)

Same to you.(彼此彼此。)

Nice talking to you.(很高興與你聊天。)

Take care of yourself.(自己當心/照顧好你自己。)

Thank you for everything.(謝謝你的多方關照/你為我所做的一切。)

Thank you all for coming.(謝謝光臨。)

I appreciate your help.(我感謝你的幫助。)

很簡潔實用的英文簽名帶翻譯 我為你感到自豪

You''re always welcome.(別客氣/不用謝)

Forget it.(算了吧)

It was my pleasure.(不用謝。)

I made a mistake.(我弄錯了。)

I''m terribly sorry.(實在抱歉。)

I must apologize!(我必須道歉!)

I feel terrible.(我感覺糟透了。)

It''s not your fault. (那不是你的錯。)

Sorry to bother /have bothered you.(抱歉,打擾一下/打擾你了。)

What do you do?(你做什麼工作?)

How do you like your new job?(你覺得你的新工作怎樣?)

I like it a lot.(我很喜歡。)

I like reading and listening to music.(我喜歡閱讀和欣賞音樂。)