心情好的英文個性簽名 開心快樂的英文個性簽名

導讀:Something is out of our control, so we have to command ourselves.“ said Linghu Chong, a known character in a Chinese novel about persons adept in martial arts(武俠小說?). Who is, however, fucking he?

心情好的英文個性簽名 開心快樂的英文個性簽名

心情好的英文個性簽名 開心快樂的英文個性簽名

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.

夏天的飛鳥,飛到我的窗前唱歌,又飛去了。 秋天的黃葉,它們沒有什麼可唱,只嘆息一聲,飛落在那裡。

A Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

世界上的一隊小小的漂泊者呀,請留下你們的足印在我的文字裡。

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

世界對著它的愛人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。 它變小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恆的接吻。

It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持著青春不謝。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

無垠的沙漠熱烈追求一葉綠草的愛,她搖搖頭笑著飛開了。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

 如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那麼你也將失去群星了。

The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

 跳舞著的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌聲,你的流動呢。你肯挾 瘸足的泥沙而俱下麼?

Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

她的熱切的臉,如夜雨似的,攪擾著我的夢魂。

Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

有一次,我們夢見大家都是不相識的。 我們醒了,卻知道我們原是相親相愛的。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

憂思在我的心裡平靜下去,正如暮色降臨在寂靜的山林中。

The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.

 綠樹長到了我的窗前,彷彿是喑啞的大地發出的渴望的聲音。

His own mornings are new surprises to God.

神自己的清晨,在他自己看來也是新奇的。

Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.

生命從世界得到資產,愛情使它得到價值。

The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.

枯竭的河床,並不感謝它的過去。

The bird wishes it were a cloud. The cloud wishes it were a bird.

鳥兒願為一朵雲。 雲兒願為一隻鳥。

The wate***ll sing, “I find my song, when I find my *******.”

瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由時便有了歌聲了。”

I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence. It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.

我說不出這心為什麼那樣默默地頹喪著。 是為了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾記得的小小的需要。

Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing like a hill stream among its pebbles.

婦人,你在料理家務的時候,你的手足歌唱著,正如山間的溪水歌唱著在小石中流過。

The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation to the East.

當太陽橫過西方的海面時,對著東方留下他的最後的敬禮。

Your love gives me the feeling that the best is still ahead.

你的愛讓我相信我們的未來會更好

Your kistill burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful.

你的吻還在我的脣上發燙,從此我的日子變得如此美麗。

You and me together, we can make magic

我們兩個一起可以創造奇蹟。

in you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.

有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多麼希望自己再度迷失。

Where there is great love, there are always miracles.

哪裡有真愛存在,哪裡就有奇蹟。

The only present love demands is love.

愛所祈求的唯一禮物就是愛。

One should love animals. They are so tasty.    
每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃.

Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.    
要節約用水,儘量和女友一起洗澡.

Love the neighbor. But don‘t get caught.    
要用心去愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公知道.

Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個女人。

Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚,幸福不是永久的嘛.

The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.    
聰明人都是未婚的,結婚的人很難再聰明起來.

智慧的代價是矛盾。這是人生對人生觀開的玩笑。  

Wisdom appears in contradiction to itself, which is a trick life plays on philosophy of life. 

世上的姑娘總以為自己是驕傲的公主(除了少數極醜和少數極聰明的姑娘例外)  

Girls always look on themselves as proud princesses, with the exception of a small number of either extremely ugly or exceedingly smart ones. 

如果敵人讓你生氣,那說明你還沒有勝他的把握  

It can be inferred that you lack confidence in a victory over your rivals from the fact that you’re irritable against them. 

如果朋友讓你生氣,那說明你仍然在意他的友情  

From that you would get angry with your friends, we can conclude you sitll care about the friendship between you. 

令狐沖說“有些事情本身我們無法控制,只好控制自己。” 可是,他算什麼!!  

“ Something is out of our control, so we have to command ourselves.“ said Linghu Chong, a known character in a Chinese novel about persons adept in martial arts(武俠小說?). Who is, however, fucking he? 

我不知道我現在做的哪些是對的,那些是錯的,而當我終於老死的時候我才知道這些。所以我現在所能做的就是盡力做好每一件事,然後等待著老死。  

Only till my natural d I tell which of what I have been doing is right or wrong, so now I have to try to do well in everything, and then wait to die a natural death. 

也許有些人很可惡,有些人很卑鄙。而當我設身為他想象的時候,我才知道:他比我還可憐。所以請原諒所有你見過的人,好人或者壞人  

Some may be wicked, and some may be despicable. Only when I put myself in their position did I know they are more miserable than I. So forgive all that you have met, no matter what kind of persons they are. 

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。

How many dream had, and never came into my heart.

多少夢幻的曾經,也不曾走進莪的心。

Home every day happy to see her mother smile is my happiness.

每天回到家看到母親快樂的笑容,就是我的幸福。

Even next second we didn’t meet, on one second we will meet.

即使下一秒我們沒有相遇,上一秒我們也會相見。

Darling you know I love you till the end of time

親愛的你知道,我愛你,直到地老天荒。

Cant you hear when I call? A little love is all I ask.

你能聽到我的呼喚嗎?我只要一點點愛。

Believe that god is fair.

相信上帝是公平的。

Although again sweet candy, also has a bitter day.

即使再甜的糖,也有苦的一天。