經典愛情英文簽名帶翻譯 Does not belong to me I will let go

導讀:The ones that love us never really leave us, and you can always find them .那些愛我們的人其實從未離去,你可以在你的心裡找到他們。

經典愛情英文簽名帶翻譯 Does not belong to me I will let go

Smile though your heart is aching. Smile even though it's breaking.
 儘管心痛甚至心碎也要微笑。
The ones that love us never really leave us, and you can always find them .
那些愛我們的人其實從未離去,你可以在你的心裡找到他們。
If we fell in love again I swear I'd love you right.
如果可以再相愛一次,我發?囊歡ㄓ煤鮮實姆絞嚼窗恪?
I love you not because I need you, I need you because I love you.
不是因為需要你所以愛你,是因為愛你所以需要你。
Does not belong to me, I will let go 。
不屬於我的,我會離開 。
Not pretend to be silent but have no strength to complain.
不是假裝沉默,只是無力訴說。
My tears , you don't care.
我的眼淚,你不在乎。
The longer the explanation, the bigger the lie.
 解釋的越長,謊言就越大。
Memories can make you smile, but it can very well make you cry hard.
回憶,有時令你嘴角上揚,有時也能讓你潸然淚下
等待你的關心,等到我關上了心

Waiting for your concern, until I shut the Heart
該拿什麼理由問你,曾經的天長地久只是短暫的嗎
The acquired any reason to ask you, have a permanence is only a short do

其實有很多心情都是關於你,只是你從沒注意過
In fact, there are a lot of feelings are about you, but you never noticed

曾經的永遠,叫天長地久
Never once called permanence
你能不能告訴我,為什麼總是說一套做一套?
Can you tell me why always say one thing and doing another?

你說你愛我,那你用什麼來證明給我看
You say you love me, then you what is there to prove to me

你說,我太花痴 。   可是對不起,對你 我從不花痴
You say, I was too anthomaniac   。   However, I am sorry, for you I never anthomaniac

我不想當一個被人玩弄的玩具 。
I did not want to be playing with a toy 。
我們的永遠,有多遠,有多長?
Our forever, how far, how long the?

等待, 也許不容易    傷害, 卻輕而易舉
Wait, maybe not easy to    Injury, but easy to

When I grow up,I want to be a little girl

等我[長大]以後 。我要當一個小女孩

My beautiful, let the devil come to worship

我的美麗、讓魔鬼來崇拜  
I would like to be a single-cell organisms, heartless creature alive.

涐想做個單細胞旳生物,沒心沒肺旳活著。

Weep no more , no sigh , nor groan. Sorrow calls no time that's gone
◆◇.別哭泣,別嘆息,別呻吟。悲傷喚不迴流逝的時光。

I like for you to be still, it is as though you were absent
◆◇.我喜歡你是寂靜的,彷彿你消失了一樣

If the language can not express, I am willing to prove that life.
◆◇.如果語言無法表達,我願意用生命證明。

Your emotions has nothing to do with me, your world and others.
◆◇.你的喜怒哀樂與我無關,你的世界裡還有別人.

Time to get your outline written more apparent. Profound.
◆◇.時間把你的輪廓描寫得更加明顯。深刻。

In the end, I have not found half drops of tears, commemorates our love.
◆◇.到最後,我竟找不出半滴眼淚,來紀念我們的愛。

Amo il bordo della scogliera della passeggiata, alle anse.
♪. 我的愛情在走到懸崖邊時,峰迴路轉。

Se la vita può fare tutto, io ancora scegliere di amare te.
♪. 如果人生可以重來一次,我依然會選擇愛你。

Life sometimes, always is ironic. A turn round is probably I.
♪. 人生有時候,總是很諷刺。一轉身可能就是一世。

Say forever, I do not know how to spread.
♪. 說好永遠的,不知怎麼就散了。

We can't go back, which is a were said to flood words.
♪. 我們回不去了,這是一句被人說得氾濫的話。

The year slowly, and memory that heavy, I often feel live very suffocate.
♪. 歲月慢慢,回憶又那麼沉重,我時常覺得活得很窒息。

It turned out that our heart is an unknown corner, don't want to be uncovered scars
♪. 原來我們的心底都一個不為人知的角落,不願被人揭起的傷疤。

Youth pain although similar, but the youth story but each are not identical,
♪. 青春的疼痛雖然雷同,可是青春的故事卻各不相同

I've already given my heart to se don't give it back to me.
我把心都交給你了,你就別再還給我。

I don't give a shit on your care the least about me.
我不在乎你對我的不在乎。

Don't realize too much which will let you down.
不要知道得太多,會難過。

Bye...I love you so much still with no regret.
再見了。我那麼那麼愛你,一點也不遺憾。

If you fall in love with your Mr. Right,every day is like Valentine's Day.
其實愛對了人,情人節每天都過。

You are the one who I am loath to can I let others tease you?
你是我都捨不得欺負的人,哪能讓別人欺負你。

How can I make you see me at the moment when I'm the most beautiful.
如何讓你遇見我,在我最美麗的時刻。

How can I make you see me at the moment when I'm the most beautiful.
如何讓你遇見我,在我最美麗的時刻。Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight .
半夜給給給給我個帶把的.

Views shut down as the tears fall.
  當淚落下的時候,所有風景都沉默

You always let me down, down, down.
你只是讓我一直的等,等,等.

I am you,you are me,we are one.
我是你 你是我 我們是一體

What will it take to make you come back.
做些什麼 才能使你回到我身邊

Open mind for a different view.
敞開心扉去感受不同的風景

That every dog will have his day.
每個人都會時來運轉 .

My heart is just too dark to care.
我的心是如此黑暗 對一切漠不關心.

You run away - You're all the same.
走開吧  你與旁人並無差異.