導讀:每個人心裡都會有一把秤,哪一個更合適,相信每個人都會找到合適的答案!
Per tutto quello che fai, non è valsa la pena, che non conoscono.
:)為你做的一切,值得不值得,誰也不懂。
Nel trambusto del mondo, io sono solo uno spettatore.
:)在喧囂的世界裡,我只是一個旁觀者。
Memorie di tenermi la mano, come faccio a scappare è destinata ad essere inutile.
:)回憶拉著我的手,我怎麼逃都註定是徒勞。
Due persone insieme solo per ottenere un po 'di conforto.
:)兩個人在一起只不過是為了得到一點安慰。
sogno di gioventù, eravamo tutti a destra, proprio non vanno bene.
:)青春如夢,我們都沒錯,只是不適合。
If you care about what others think of you, then you will always be their slave.
:)總在乎其他人怎麼看你,那你會一直是他人的奴隸。
Everything happens for a reason.
:)這個世界,沒有偶然。
cA contented mind is the greatest blessing a man can enjoy in this world.
:)知足是人生在世最大的幸事。
No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
:)沒人能決定你的幸福,除了你自己。
Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.
:)越是試圖忘記,越是記得深刻。
Your eye, is the sea which my eternal life will not meet again.
:)你的眼睛,是我永生不會再遇的海。
Is I brave is too long, decided that lives for you.
:)是我勇敢太久,決定為你一個人而活。
We supported for a long time, have lost to finally for ever and ever.
:)我們撐了好久,終於輸給了天長地久。
You come me, when you will not walk, you will walk me, when you have not come.
:)你來我當你不會走,你走我當你沒來過。
Must always arrive said that only will then remember the past.
:)總是要到說再見,才會想起從前。
I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
:)我已經迫不及待的想和你共度餘生了。
I'm in love with you from theday i knew you till now.
:)我愛你,愛了整整一個曾經。
I am a slow walker,but I never walk backwards.
:)我走得很慢,但是我從來不會後退。
From now on,love yourself,enjoy living then smile.
:)從現在開始,愛自己,享受生活並且微笑。
What I remember fondly has nothing unsaid.
:)我懷戀的是無話不說。
It is not weary, as soon as under us stands forever.
:)不疲倦,我們下一站永遠。
Makes today seem rather sad so much has changed
:)讓我徒生悲傷 世間已有太多的改變
There's no need to be alone when you find that someone
:)當你發現我的時候就再不是孤單一個人了
Cause all I ever want, it comes right down to you
:)因為我所想要的全部,都落在你身上
’s easier than explaining why you’re sad.
:)請微笑。這比解釋為何悲傷要容易。
This loneliness has crushed my heart
:)孤獨已麻木了我的心
I start the academic society to imagine, form in one's mind to have your my place.
:)我開始學會想象,構思一個有你我的地方。
Regarding present's we, think including regards luxuriously.
:)對於現在的我們,連一句問候都覺得奢侈。
Does not belong to me, I will let go 。
:)不屬於我的,我會離開 。
I want to find out, only belong to my dependence.
:)我想找回,僅僅屬於我的依賴。
Doubt whom you will, but never yourself.
:)你可懷疑任何人,但絕不要懷疑你自己。
Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
:)時間幾乎會癒合所有事情。請給時間一點時間。
Tears are words the heart can't say.
:)眼淚是心裡無法訴說的言辭。
I want to be his favorite hello and his hardest goodbye.
:)我要成為他最心動的相遇,最不捨的離別。
Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.
:)令記憶深刻的最好方法,就是試圖去忘記
Sometimes,I just need someone to talk to.
:)有時候,我只是需要一個可以說話的人
We probably more grew more fondly remember once day.
:)我們好像越成長越懷念曾經的日子。
Il passaggio è un attimo, perdere è eterno.
:)路過是一瞬,錯過是永恆。(個性簽名)
Chi è che ha colpito il passante. Chi è nella ruota della vita.
:)誰是誰命中的過客。誰是誰生命的轉輪。
Non so che cosa è triste, non tanto.
:)不知道什麼是憂傷,就不會真正感激幸福。
But life like road. Must go out the lively scenery in bleak.
:)但人生如路。須在荒涼中走出繁華的風景來。
However lets the human who I worry, I choose forgot.
:)然而讓我牽掛的人,我選擇去忘記。
That suffocating ambiguous, consulted thallium these years.
:)那場令人窒息的曖昧,磋鉈了那些歲月。
My world is silent silent, cannot hold others.
:)我的世界是寂靜無聲的,容納不下別人。
If has not left depart, the growth also does not have belongs.
:)如果沒有別離,成長也就無所附麗。
A person wants to obtain anything, he must pay anything first.
:)一個人要得到什麼,他就必須先付出什麼。
Prendo il fugace, il caos Floating Life.
:)我拿流年,亂了浮生。
Non credere in se stessi, non esiste alcun valore di duro lavoro.
:)不相信自己的人,就沒有努力的價值.
Non lo stesso impegno, solo un sacco di bugie su parlare.
:)沒有不變的承諾,只有說不完的謊言。
Non scegliere, ma anche una scelta.
:)不選擇,也是一種選擇。
A section of defeat's sentiment most abstains from is, never forgets.
:)一段失敗的感情最忌諱的便是,念念不忘。
Alcune delle storie, quale fine non esiste.
:)有些故事,不會存在什麼結局。
Una ragione per la sofferenza, è la ricerca delle cose sbagliate.
:)人之所以痛苦,在於追求錯誤的東西。
Penso che un sacco di gente ama. Non ci può essere me.
:)我想愛的人很多。可裡面沒有我自己。
La tua felicità è ovvio, nessun posto dove nascondere il mio panico.
:)你的幸福路人皆知,我的狼狽無處遁形。
Always like this, remembers are too few, forgets too many.
:)總是這樣,記得的太少,忘記得太多。
The life, is together at this moment intact.
:)生活在這個時刻裡,一起都是完好無缺的。
The so-called "life",all depends on who you meet.
:)所謂的人生,便是取決於,遇見誰。
Still walks, was only and the time counter-direction.
:)依然行走,只是與時間反了方向。
Tu vivi nel mio cuore, dimmi cosa manca.
:)你住進我心裡面,告訴我什麼是思念。
Che il cosiddetto amore, solo un passatempo solitario.
:)那所謂的愛情,只不過是寂寞時的消遣。
Non ti tradisce, che ho ora, come decadente.
:)沒有你的背叛,我又怎麼會有現在的頹廢。
Perché l'amore disinteressato, ho perso ciò che non lo so.
:)因為那奮不顧身的愛,我失去了什麼你不會知道。
ora soltanto l'originale dolce amaro.
:)原本的甜蜜現在也只剩苦澀。
Si figura nel crepuscolo cupo, l'unico indizio di sfocatura.
:)你的身影在蒼涼的暮色裡,只剩一抹殘影。