2014傷感英文簽名帶翻譯 Reality is reality too

導讀:戀愛的時光是浪漫的,婚紗是鼓譟無味的,整天和柴米油鹽打交道,很多的時候我們只是相遇未曾開始。

2014傷感英文簽名帶翻譯 Reality is reality too

We just met not to start (我們只是相遇未曾開始)

I have a stubborn will be strong. 我有多倔強就有多堅強。

I hope you understand what I.我希望你能懂我。

You are in my heart.你在我心裡

Shout it from the sea 來自深海的呼喊

Reality is reality too 是現實太現實

You make my heart smile我的心因你而笑

Be strong , also hurt[再堅強 也會傷]

If love, please cherish.若相愛,請珍惜

You do not belong to me(你已不屬於我.)

-I love you a whole had 我愛你整整一個曾經

Eternity is not a distance永遠不是一種距離

Don't judge by appearancer! 別以貌取人!

We share so much together我們分享生命中的每一天

Prefer loss to unjust gain.寧可吃虧,不貪便宜。

Any unhappy is a waste of time.——任何不快樂的時光都是浪費。

I want to love you all the time. 我要的愛無非你們一直都在。

 I will cherish every good to me,  我會珍惜身邊每一個對我好的人。

The time that you are my most fatal.時光深知你是我最致命的愛人

I smile doesn't mean that I am happy. 微笑並不代表我快樂。

Sometimes l push you away just because l need you

Won the world to lose you。贏了世界輸了你

Hold hand. and marriage.執子之手.與子偕老

I only care about you ------我只在乎你

You’re my Achilles heel . 你是我無法抗拒的弱點。

Crowded I always not see you 人潮擁擠我始終不見你

The leaves fall and winter street{落葉飄零的街邊轉眼是冬天}

I will cherish every good to me, 我會珍惜身邊每一個對我好的人。

Don't surrender to this dark woeld(別向這個混蛋的世界投降)

If you're not. I would never abandon.你若不離.我則不棄.

Don't surrender to this dark woeld(別向這個混蛋的世界投降)

I love you not because I need you cjx。我愛你並不是我需要你

I don’t want to be sad anymore(我不想再這麼悲傷)

Love me little, love me long. 愛不貴親密,而貴長久。

dy could ever replace you.從來沒有人可以取代你

I think--I think too much. 我想,是我想太多了。

Your name, my heart. 你的名字、我的心事

Silly, I have been in.(傻嘛,我一直在。)

You make my heart smile. 我的心因你而笑。

I never stopped waiting. 我從未放棄過等待。

If love, please deep love 如果愛 ,請深愛

Time is the only antidote. 時間是唯一的解藥

I am in the grip of madness。 我如痴如狂。

If you do not leave me.你若不離不棄。

I am just a ordinary people. 我只是個普通人

You’re my Achilles heel . 你是我無法抗拒的弱點。

I am ordinary yet unique. 我很平凡,但我獨一無二。

Lose you win the world and how . (輸了你贏了天下又如何)

The last love is letting go 。最後旳疼愛是手放開。

I'm just a prisoner of love(我只是做了愛情的奴隸)

Tears are no color of blood.(眼淚是沒有顏色的血.)

I'm just a prisoner of love(我只是做了愛情的奴隸)

Dram,as if you never wake up(做夢吧,好像未曾醒來)

And to the whole day through每一分每一秒直到一天結束

I will cherish every good to me, 我會珍惜身邊每一個對我好的人。

Distance makes the hearts grow fonder. 距離使兩顆心靠得更近

Very love hurts us to each other 很愛過 很痛過 我們為了彼此而活

I never told you, I wanna hold you。(我從未告訴你,我想擁抱你)

Girls do not lose loving you.姑娘別輸給愛

Finally understand, I really do not .

I have a stubborn will be strong. 我有多倔強就有多堅強。

I have a stubborn will be strong. 我有多倔強就有多堅強。

Buried city, to shut all lights. 埋下一座城,關了所有燈。

I never told you, I wanna hold you。(我從未告訴你,我想擁抱你)

I Won’t Cry,Beacouse I’m very strong 。 我不會哭,因為我很堅強

人生很簡單,做了決定就不要後悔 Time won't ease your pain but let

I thought I got rid of you. ( 我以為我把你放下了。)

No man cool call back yesterday 時光流逝 不可復得

Lost to marry me, marry you win. 輸了嫁給我,贏了娶你。

Never stop believing in yourself. 永遠不要停止相信自己

I love your heart is not your face 我愛的是你的心不是你的臉

Does not belong to me,I will let go,不屬於我的 我會離開。

❀He misses her, but he missed her.錯過只在一瞬,思念卻是一世。

You are the apple of my eye (你是我,最珍貴的人。)

Those troubles, always linger. (那些煩惱,永遠揮之不去)

 I have a stubborn will be strong. 我有多倔強就有多堅強。

Buried city, to shut all lights. 埋下一座城,關了所有燈。

Refused tio ambiguous,i have a man(拒絕曖昧,我有男人)

Sometimes losing is to make you more appreciative.

習慣像永不癒合的固執傷疤 Habit is like a never healing stubbor